Kitchen Grease Fire Cleanup
This home in the city of Newport Beach, CA was the result of a stove top grease fire. As you can see from the Before photo, the extent of the fire caused damage to the microwave oven right above the stove. As well as causing fire damage to the ceiling and cabinets in the kitchen. Most of the rooms in this home were all affected by smoke damage that required extensive smoke cleaning. The homeowner was very worried that the damages the fire caused would take a very long process but ended up very pleased with how quickly we began and completed our services. The after photo was taken just 3 days after the incident occurred!