Stovetop kitchen fire
SERVPRO onsite for a small kitchen fire that took place on the stove top. Item was left on the stove and caught fire. Extensive soot damage as shown in the before photo above the stove and a lesser amount of soot throughout the kitchen. SERVPRO techs used a variety of methods to clean the kitchen such as HEPA vacuum, wet wiping, and demo. The cabinet above the stovetop was not salvageable due to charring. The rest of the cabinets were cleaned inside and out to the satisfaction of the property owner. This makes us at SERVPRO happy, when we can turn around a scary situation.